Tragal Art Gallery offers you, the talented artist, a platform from which to sell your art online to the public, without any of the hassles of having your own website.
If you can answer “yes” to these questions, then we want you to join us and start selling art online.
- Are you a talented artist?
- Do you have three or more original paintings, sculptures, or other artworks to sell?
- Are you prepared to take great quality photographs of your art?
- Will you be responsible, keep your gallery up to date and take your artworks offline when you are away and cannot fulfil orders?
If you answered all questions “yes”, please read on, then apply to join us and create an account now.
- Free to join and start selling, no risk to you, no upfront fees.
- Create, manage and remove artworks at any time.
- Complete your artist profile, complete the artwork descriptions, take great photographs of your artworks and upload them.
- Log in anytime to see the details of any sales and payment.
- We pay artists by bank transfer or PayPal.
- We promote your artwork in search engines and social media.
We ask that you operate your gallery professionally.
- You will package your artwork carefully and despatch promptly when you receive an order.
- If you are on holiday please make a note on your storefront you are away.
- Remove artworks immediately from your store front when they are sold or no longer for sale.
Setting the Price:
You know how much your art sells for, so you decide the selling price of your art. Please remember that payments are via Paypal and they will take their percentage please allow for this in your prices.
You are responsible for the costs of materials, packaging, and delivery to anywhere in the UK. Therefore you must set your price to include this cost. As an established artist, you probably already know how much it costs to package and deliver your style of artworks. For larger or heavy pieces contact your preferred courier to establish the cost. Check delivery prices carefully as you are wholly responsible for the cost of delivery.